Cook/Prep Time: 35 min.
YIELD: Makes 4-6 servings
• 3 tables vegetable oil
• 1 (12 oz.) package PepperJax Grill At Home Steak
• 1/2 c onion, chopped
• 1 (10.75 oz) can mushroom soup
• 1 (4.5 oz) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
• 1/2 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning Blend
• 1/2 c sour cream or yogurt
• 4 c cooked medium egg noodles
• 1/2 tsp QuickSteak Wow! Seasoning Blend
• Fresh dill or parsley, chopped (optional)
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat, add PepperJax At Home Steak, cook until meat begins to separate, 1-2 minutes, turn portions over and gently pull meat apart, sauté until cooked, about 2 minutes. Remove meat from skillet, set aside.
2. Add remaining oil to same skillet. Add onion, cook over medium heat until tender.
3. Add soup, mushrooms, QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning Blend. Bring to simmer.
4. Stir in sour cream, return beef to skillet. Heat through.
Serve over cooked noodles. Top with Parmesan cheese and chopped dill or parsley.
Wide noodles or linguine would work well as a substitute for the egg noodles.