Cook/Prep Time: 10-12 minutes
Yield: Makes 4-6 servings
• 1 (12 oz) package QuickSteak® Philly Steak (or Chicken Breast)
• 1/4 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning
• 1 (16 oz) package stir fry peppers and onions, thawed
• 4 to 6 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
• Shredded cheddar cheese, picante sauce and sour cream
1. Thaw frozen vegetable in microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Place theQuickSteak® Philly Steak, seasoned withQuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning in the skillet and cook the meat.
3. Stir in the frozen vegetable and cook until all is hot.
4. Spoon meat and vegetables onto tortillas, if desired, top with cheese and serve with picante sauce and sour cream.