Prep/Cook Time: 10-12 min.
Yield: Makes 2-4 servings
• 1/2 tsp Wow!® Seasoning Blend
• 1 (12 oz) package stir fry peppers and onions, thawed
• 3 tbls oil, divided
• 1 (12 oz) package QuickSteak® Chicken Breast Portions
• 4 Hoagie Buns
• Sliced Provolone, Swiss or American Cheese
1. Add 2 tbls oil to skillet, heat on medium high, add QuickSteak® Chicken Breast Portions, sprinkle with about half of seasoning mixture. Allow to cook until top of portion begins to thaw, 2 -3 minutes and the sides begin to brown, using a spatula turn portions over. Cook an another 2-3 minutes, or until meat can be pulled apart. Using spatula cut portions into bite sized pieces. Remove meat from skillet, set aside, cover with foil to keep warm.
2. Add remaining oil to same skillet, heat to medium-high, add package of stir fry peppers and onions sprinkle with remaining half of seasoning mixture, saute until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Place chicken and peppers on microwave-safe platter, add slices of cheese to top, microwave until cheese starts to melt. Use spatula to place on Hoagie buns. (Alternate Method: Place meat/vegetable mixture and a slice of cheese on each bun, broil until cheese starts to melt.)