Prep/Cook Time: 10-12 min.
Yield: Makes 4-6 servings
• 1 (12 oz) package QuickSteak® Chicken Breast (or Philly Steak)
• 1/2 tsp QuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning
• 1/2 bag taco seasoning
• 1/4 cup water
• taco shells
• diced green chilis
• Sliced/diced tomatoes
• Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• Shredded lettuce
• Diced onion
1. In a skillet preheated to med/hi heat, cookQuickSteak® Chicken Breast (or Philly Steak) with taco seasoning andQuickSteak Wow!® Seasoning and diced onion. Adding water while cooking, cook chicken thoroughly. Add in diced green chiles if desired.
2. Spoon meat mixture into warm taco shells
3. Serve immediately w/ all desired veggies and shredded cheese. Top with salsa.