Total Time: 20-30 min.
Yield: Makes 4-6 servings
• 1 (12 oz) package Gary’s QuickSteak® Corned Beef
• 1 bag frozen Potatoes O’Brien, with Onions & Peppers
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 4-6 eggs prepared your favorite way
1. Add olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook Potatoes O’Brien, with Onions & Peppers until it begins to brown.
2. Preheat skillet on medium high, add Gary’s QuickSteak® Corned Beef portions. Allow to cook until top of portion begins to thaw, 1-2 minutes, using a spatula turn portions over. Cook an another 1-2 minutes, or until meat can be pulled apart. Using spatula pull apart portions into bite sized pieces. Remove meat from skillet, set aside, cover with foil to keep warm.
3. Add cooked Corned Beef to the potatoes. Turn down to low head and cover.
4. Prepare your egg the way you like to add on top plated portion of Corned Beef & Hash.