Prep/Cook Time: 15 min.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
• 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
• 1 (12 oz) package Gary’s QuickSteak® Corned Beef
• 8 slices rye bread
• 8 slices Swiss cheese
1. Preheat skillet on medium high, add Gary’s QuickSteak® Corned Beef portions. Allow to cook until top of portion begins to thaw, 1-2 minutes, using a spatula turn portions over. Cook an another 1-2 minutes, or until meat can be pulled apart. Using spatula pull apart portions into bite sized pieces. Remove meat from skillet, set aside, cover with foil to keep warm.
2. Lightly butter one side of each bread slices. Spread non-buttered sides with Thousand Island dressing. On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice Swiss cheese, 1/4 of the Gary’s QuickSteak® Corned Beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and second slice of Swiss cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out
3. Grill Reuben until both sides are golden brown, about 15 minutes per side. Serve hot and enjoy.