QuickSteak Quick Release Corned Beef
Enhaced up to 22% corned beef brine solution! Even quicker than our Legendary Release and individually papered for ease of handling, makes it perfect for a variety of menu applications!
|MFG||Quick Release Corned Beef||Pack Size||Case Cube||Case Dimensions||Net Wt||Gross Wt||Tie High|
|G43340||Quick Release Corned Beef||40/4.0 oz||0.36||16.5 x 10.5 x 3.625||10 lbs||10.77 lbs||10/16|
Available in 1/2 oz increments from 3oz-8oz
Our Philly Steaks cook best on a flat top grill pre-heated to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
1. Place frozen or thawed portion on the grill and add desired seasonings.
2. As cooking begins flip the portion once.
3. As the meat slices begin to release; continue to separate with the spatula.
Use caution not to over-cook.
4. Cook until product has reached an internal temperature 165 degrees fahrenheit.
QuickSteak Quick Release products can also be easily prepared in a sauté pan, skillet or wok. Pizza and convection ovens may also be used.
• French Dips • Reubens • Rice Bowls • Philly Steaks • Taco Salads • Wraps • Omelettes